Is football your life? Improve your football skills under the guidance of Arsenal football coaches. The Arsenal Soccer School program is open to players of all abilities and fans of any club!
Coaching and training sessions are carried out in small groups and aim to develop the player the ‘Arsenal Way‘, focusing on their skills, teamwork and positive mental attitude.
Daily practised and learned skills:
Teamwork skills – communication, spatial awareness, movement and vision, adaptability and cover
Physical skills – passing control, dribbling, running with the ball, heading, tackling, attacking and defending team play
Course start: 29 June – 13 July and 13 July – 27 July 2014
Taught levels of English: beginner to advanced
Course length: 2 weeks
Accommodation: in residence of a private boarding school
Locations: York (Queen Ethelburga’s College) and Cheltenham (Hartpury College)
Price: £ 2308 per course including full-board accommodation and all activities
- 15 hours of English per week
- Minimum of 20 hours of football training each week
- Catering for players aged 10-17 at all ability levels who want to develop as footballers
- Football seminars including diet and nutrition, psychology, team tactics / formations and what makes a great player
- Full-day excursion to Arsenal Football Club’s Emirates Stadium with a tour of the grounds and entrance to the Arsenal museum
- Arsenal Football Club giveaway pack, consisting of rain jacket, shirt, shorts, socks and football
All coaches are EUFA qualified and experienced in bringing out the best in young players.
Our partner school: